Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will equip you with skills to deploy and use Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense system.
This hands-on course gives you knowledge and skills to use and configure Cisco® Firepower Threat Defense technology. It will start with initial device setup and configuration and will later move toward Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) to Cisco Firepower Threat Defense migration, traffic control, and Network Address Translation (NAT). You will also learn how to configure site-to-site VPN, remote-access VPN, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) decryption before moving on to detailed analysis, system administration, and troubleshooting. The course will also allow you to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection.
Upon completing this course, you will be fully prepared to take the Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF) exam, passing which will lead to CCNP Security and Cisco Certified Specialist – Network Security Firepower certifications. The 300-710 SNCF exam has a second preparation course as well, Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS). You can take these courses in any order.
You should be able to have command on the following after completing this course:
- Describe how to manage traffic and implement quality of service (QoS) using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Describe how to implement NAT by using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Implement and manage intrusion policies
- Describe key concepts of NGIPS and NGFW technology and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense system, and identify deployment scenarios
- Perform initial Cisco Firepower Threat Defense device configuration and setup tasks
- Describe the components and configuration of site-to-site VPN
- Describe and configure a remote-access SSL VPN that uses Cisco AnyConnect®
- Describe SSL decryption capabilities and usage
- Perform an initial network discovery, using Cisco Firepower to identify hosts, applications, and services
- Describe the behavior, usage, and implementation procedure for access control policies
- Describe the concepts and procedures for implementing security intelligence features
- Describe Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Networks and the procedures for implementing file control and advanced malware protection
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Security administrators
- Security consultants
- Network administrators
To fully benefit from this course, you should have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic routing protocols
- Familiarity with firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention system (IPS) concepts
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|