About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 904 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
In Skype for Business: Cloud Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including the integration with on-premises PSTN connections. You will also learn how to deploy PSTN conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory. Finally, you will learn how to successfully plan a voice deployment.
This course is the second in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
- Skype for Business Online overview
- Implement Cloud PBX and PSTN connectivity
- Implement PSTN conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework
- Solutions Architect
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft directory services
- Experience with Skype for Business
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|