Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
20 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course
In Skype for Business: Cloud Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including the integration with on-premises PSTN connections. You will also learn how to deploy PSTN conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory. Finally, you will learn how to successfully plan a voice deployment.
This course is the second in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
- Skype for Business Online overview
- Implement Cloud PBX and PSTN connectivity
- Implement PSTN conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft directory services
- Experience with Skype for Business
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's