Skype for Business: Voice Hybrid and Routing
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
20 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
About this course
In Skype for Business: Cloud Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including the integration with on-premises PSTN connections. You will also learn how to deploy PSTN conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory. Finally, you will learn how to successfully plan a voice deployment.
This course is the second in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “_Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” _exam.
- Skype for Business Online overview
- Implement Cloud PBX and PSTN connectivity
- Implement PSTN conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework
- Foundational knowledge of networking technologies.
- Foundational knowledge of Microsoft directory services
- Experience with Skype for Business
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||20 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST