SQL 2014 Developer P2: VS 2012 and Data Types
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The SQL 2014 Developer P2: VS 2012 and Data Types course is the second course in the three course series on SQL Server 2014. This series of courses is a comprehensive series covering all the intermediate to advanced level topics of SQL Server 2014. The topics covered in part 2 of this series are related to the Visual Studio 2012 and focuses on the data types available in SQL Server 2014. The course covers the related sub-topics in a great detail and enables the students to implement the gained knowledge in their everyday tasks.
The SQL 2014 Developer P2: VS 2012 and Data Types course covers the fundamental topics necessary to build, manage, and maintain databases in SQL Server 2014. The course enables the students to efficiently perform the management tasks on their databases and learn the new and advanced features available in SQL Server 2014. The course series comprises of three courses which combine to give a complete and comprehensive knowledgebase to the students working with SQL Server 2014.
The average salary for SQL Developer is $74,844 per year.
- Understand the concepts of aggregates, user defined types (UDT), table valued functions (TVF) and modules
- Develop and update a connected database
- Create new objects with T-SQL
- Compare database schemas
- Develop offline databases
- Learn to use APPLY and MERGE statements
- Learn about hierarchy and sparse columns
- Understand spatial data types
- Database professionals with experience in SQL Server 2014 looking to learn more advanced features and techniques of SQL Server 2014
- Candidates seeking SQL Server 2014 certifications
- The SQL 2014 Developer series of courses is designed for experienced professionals having technical knowledge of building and managing databases, data warehouses and business intelligence solution with SQL Server 2014.
- In addition to this, operational knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later is required to grasp the concepts covered in this course.
- It is also recommended that the students undertake the SQL 2014 Developer series courses in the respective order.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||9 Hours|