SQL 2014 Developer P3: Partitions, Queries and XML
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The SQL 2014 Developer P3: Partitions, Queries and XML course is the third and last course in the three course series on SQL Server 2014. This series of courses is a comprehensive series covering all the intermediate to advanced level topics of SQL Server 2014. The topics covered in part 3 of this series are related to the partitions, queries and XML. The course covers the related sub-topics in a great detail and enables the students to implement the gained knowledge in their everyday tasks.
The SQL 2014 Developer P3: Partitions, Queries and XML course covers the fundamental topics necessary to build, manage, and maintain databases in SQL Server 2014. The course enables the students to efficiently perform the management tasks on their databases and learn the new and advanced features available in SQL Server 2014. The course series comprises of three courses which combine to give a complete and comprehensive knowledgebase to the students working with SQL Server 2014.
The average salary for a SQL Developer is $74,844 per year.
- Create, query and manage partitions
- Understand and implement complex querying, rankings, sub queries and common table expressions
- Learn about complex data structures
- Work with XML data type and schemas
- Query XML
- Database professionals with experience in SQL Server 2014 looking to learn more advanced features and techniques of SQL Server 2014
- Candidates seeking SQL Server 2014 certifications
- The SQL 2014 Developer series of courses is designed for experienced professionals having technical knowledge of building and managing databases, data warehouses and business intelligence solution with SQL Server 2014.
- In addition to this, operational knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later is required to grasp the concepts covered in this course.
- It is also recommended that the students undertake the SQL 2014 Developer series courses in the respective order.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|