StorageGRID Administration (SGWSADM)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course contains the nuts and bolts of the administration of StorageGRID. This course aims around empowering you to utilize the Grid Manager to manage and monitor a StorageGRID Webscale 11.1 framework. You will figure out how to manage and create tenant users and accounts. The most effective method to configure information lifecycle management (ILM) policies and rules to oversee object security. You will design the StorageGRID NAS Bridge node for incorporation with heritage applications. You will design a StorageGRID Archive node to incorporate an outer archive storage framework. At last, you will figure out how a StorageGRID framework can be incorporated into the NetApp Data Fabric.
This course aims to empower you to do the accompanying:
- Utilize the Grid Manager to manage and monitor a system of StorageGRID.
- Manage and Create storage tenant users and accounts.
- Configure rules and policies for information lifecycle management (ILM).
- Learn about the various administration and monitoring solutions and interfaces.
- Configure the Archive node of StorageGRID.
- Configure the NAS Bridge node of StorageGRID.
- Manage and Configure email notifications and custom alarms
- Explain the integration of StorageGRID into the NetApp Data Fabric
NetApp partners, employees, and customers
- Fundamentals of StorageGRID Webscale
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|