Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (AZ-800)
- Apr 25, 2023 - Apr 28, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- May 30, 2023 - Jun 02, 20234 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 4 Days
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the AZ-800 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. The course teaches IT Professionals how to implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
This four-day course is intended for Windows Server Hybrid Administrators who have experience working with Windows Server and want to extend the capabilities of their on-premises environments by combining on-premises and hybrid technologies. Windows Server Hybrid Administrators implement and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied in the first prerequisite).
Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure
Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
Experience working hands-on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
Basic experience with Windows PowerShell