Developing Business Applications with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course
The way we do work today is fundamentally different than just a few years ago. Work happens on our phones, tablets and laptops everywhere we go: on manufacturing floors, in airplanes or at customer meetings. And yet, the apps we use to do business have been slow to keep pace with employee demand. Not every business problem can be solved with off-the-shelf solutions, but developing custom solutions has traditionally been too costly and time consuming.
PowerApps and Microsoft Flow are both aimed squarely at these gaps. They give people who best understand their needs and challenges the power to quickly meet them, without the time, complexity and cost of custom software development.
If you're a business analyst or business expert, who wants to create apps and automate workflows to solve business needs, then this course is for you. In this course, you will learn how to use your existing knowledge and apply it to improve business process in your organization. You will learn how to create apps that solve specific business needs, without writing code or struggling with integration issues. You will learn how to focus on your data and business processes, and leverage the capabilities of PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to deliver a solution that works across phones, tablets and browsers.
- Understand what PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and The Common Data Service are and where they fit in solving business scenarios
- Generate business app that works on phones, tablets and browsers
- Connect to multiple data sources, such as a list in SharePoint, an Excel table on OneDrive, a SQL database and more
- Automate repetitive workflows using Microsoft Flow
- Understand basic concepts of data such as Excel tables
- Knowledge of simple Excel formulas and basic programming logic will help
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||48 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|