Logic and Computational Thinking
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Understanding how a computer "thinks" is one of the first steps to becoming an excellent computer programmer. A foundation in logic is crucial in developing this understanding. Mastering logic is more than learning a set of rules. It involves learning how to break problems into smaller chunks, figuring out how repeatable processes can save time and improve quality, and understanding how to organize problems into the right size.
In this course, you'll learn how to do all those things and use computers to make them easier. After all, logical tasks are what computers are best at doing!
This is not a programming course, but it will teach you how to approach critical thinking as both a lifestyle and an aide to better programming and testing.
- Logical form and how to construct arguments
- Deductive and inductive argument forms
- The basics of critical thinking
- How to break down problems into simpler tasks
- Recognizing patterns and understanding why this is important
- How to use an algorithm to solve problems
- The relation of logic to fundamentals in computer science
- Computational Scientist
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|