Starting with Ember.js 2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About the course:
This course will begin by providing you a review of what Ember is and why and how it functions. At that point, you'll install it and start the great stuff! You'll begin with templates, routing, and helpers, Ember Data and Ember components, and once you've to grasp with the basics you'll start creating your own Ember application.
You'll structure your application, create it out, make the components and work on the code, and afterward, you'll proceed onward to testing it. Yet, it doesn't stop there; this course also includes further developed angles including add-ons, styling, and security. When you're done, you'll be more than fit for getting your own Ember task and operational.
- Code a project of Ember 2 with an online IDE.
- Figure out how Ember 2 solutions are administered, designed, and developed
- Write and run Acceptance, Unit, and Integration tests
- See how Ember 2 functions in mobile and web solutions.
- Apply Ember routing, Add-Ons, authentication, and more
- Utilize Ember's component data management library, paradigm, CLI tool, and more
- Ember app and Style with a CSS Library of Ember Material.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|