Access 2013 Beginner
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Beginners to Access 2013 will learn how to create and design databases with this starter course. Learn the basics of formatting, queries, functions, formulas, and analyzing data within Microsoft’s database program.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create an Access database, including tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Create and work with various Access objects and relationships.
- Discover how to maintain consistent data, customize database components, and share data with other applications.
- Create form controls, macros, subforms and tab pages.
- Manage a database including backup, compact and repair, documentation, database splitting, encrypting a database and adding a digital signature to a database.
- Create a switchboard for your database application.
- This course is meant for both basic and advanced students of Access 2013.
- If you're confident in your execution of Access 2013 task, this course may not be for you.
- Make sure to have a working copy of Access 2013 available before taking this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|