Access 2016 Intermediate - Part 2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Business professionals with a basic knowledge of Access 2016 will benefit from this course, which furthers your knowledge of database creation and management within this Microsoft program. Go beyond rudimentary database skills to master more complicated features of the program, like queries and formulas.
Access is a database creation and management program. It helps you design and build a robust database to help your organization run smoothly. Many small to medium-sized businesses use Access for this exact purpose.
- In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database.
- You will navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables. Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Also, use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data. Create and format custom reports.
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016 part I
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|