Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (MS-20488)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1181 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-488 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is a great learning platform for students wanting to learn core development skills for Microsoft SharePoint Server. We have hired professionals from the industry to teach you a range activities including detailed learning about the client and server. By helping you understand both object models, we intend to assist you in dealing with an array of businesses processes on Microsoft SharePoint Server with complete ease. There are a number of other development features that are taught in our IT Ops training program including querying, identity management, applications, deployment, user interface customization, data update, permission and identity management, and lots more.
With the help of this course, students can easily and efficiently prepare for the Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and manage features and solutions.
- Develop code for custom server-side components.
- Manage and customize authentication and authorization.
- Create custom sites and lists and manage the site lifecycle.
- Explain the capabilities and design choices for SharePoint apps.
- Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
- Develop provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
- Distribute and deploy SharePoint apps.
- Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
- Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
- Customize navigation and site branding.
This program is exclusively made for Microsoft SharePoint Server developers who not only design products for the platforms but also work in a group-based environment. You might or might not have experience in MS SharePoint Server 2013, but it is required for you to be accustomed to the software and its development.
A technical lead with a minimum of 4 years of Microsoft SharePoint Server development experience is preferred for this course. Such a student is able to create customized codes for Microsoft SharePoint projects.
- Selecting an appropriate approach and building customizations in SharePoint.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for solution packaging, deployment, and upgrading.
- Identifying SharePoint data and content structures for customizations.
- Performing diagnostics and debugging.
- Planning and designing applications for scalability and performance.
- Identifying and mitigating performance issues of customizations.
- Understanding authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Broad familiarity with SharePoint capabilities.
- Familiarity with Online Services such as Azure and SharePoint Online.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication.
|Subjects||Business Productivity, IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|