Mastering Microsoft Project 2016 (MS-55205)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
A Microsoft Training, advanced level course that aims to help students and professionals further build on their technical knowledge and skills related to Microsoft Project. The course material initiates with the fundamental topics and progresses the students through topics on learning how to plan and manage a small to average-sized project, as well as how to handle resources and acknowledge the cost and schedule progression.
This course also facilitates the learners in their preparation for Microsoft Project Exam 74-343 Managing Projects through Microsoft Project.
After the course completion, students will be able to:
- Acknowledge the discipline of project management and how it incorporates in Microsoft Project 2016
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- Recognize the task types and relationships
- Understand different resources within a project
- Calculate work package estimates
- Develop an initial schedule
- Develop a resource-based schedule
- Develop projects through templates and excel files
- Design global templates
- Create graphical indicators and formulas
- Record and carry out the steps to create a macro
- Print reports and format outputs
- Perform integration of multiple projects
- Create and start a project with a calendar, start date, and scheduling process
- Acknowledge the functionality of manual schedule vs. auto schedule
- Handle multiple projects
- Develop a master project list through shared resources
The course can be pursued by both new and experienced project managers, managers, schedulers, and different project stakeholders who wish to learn the essentials and discipline of project management with Microsoft Project 2016.
There are no designated prerequisites required for this course. However, it is preferred for the students to have a background knowledge or they must have cleared an introductory project management course like Versatile’s Principles of Project Management.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Adrian des Rotours
Adrian des Rotours is an experienced Project Manager and Agile & DevOps Coach. He has over 25 years of professional experience, in various sectors of the tech and multiple industries including telecommunication. He got the following international credentials: PMP®, ITIL® Expert, DevOps Foundation & Lead (DOF™, DOL™), Scrum Master & Scrum Coach (SMAC™, SCAC™).
- Mastering Microsoft Project 2016 (MS55205)Overall good use of time from the standpoint of clear course material, expert POC contacts made, forcing me to spend the time focused on the topic. Not deep enough to prepare me for a certification or a test though.