Understanding the Collaborators
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 817 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Fundamental knowledge of how people work and interact together can make collaboration exponentially more effective. This course is designed to give you a greater understanding of collaboration and ways it can be managed in business today.
As cloud technology increasingly becomes the backbone of collaboration experiences, it is imperative to understand how people collaborate and exchange information. By understanding how people collaborate, you can best select technological tools to support those collaboration efforts across organizations.
You will learn foundational principles for interacting with others, how to define your collaboration style, effective methods for building virtual teams, and the methods to lead within teams.
- Interaction Techniques – how to engage effectively with team mates and others
- Your Collaboration Style – what is your communication style and how can you engage with other styles in a productive and meaningful way
- How to build virtual teams – you will gain valuable skills in collaborating with teams that are distributed across the world
- How to lead within teams – You will gain the foundational principles needed to effectively lead within teams both locally and in virtual settings
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||14 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|