About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 841 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Understanding what to use when inside of Azure App Services, and how it all ties together, can be daunting. In this course, Introduction to Azure App Services, you'll learn when and how to take advantage of this powerful platform. You'll start with an introduction to the basic concept of the cloud and what the benefits of it are and how Azure App Services provides this model as a platform. You'll then get into what Mobile Apps are, as well as some details about offline sync and push notifications. Before ending you'll get to see what Azure functions are and how you can use them to run small applications effortlessly. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to focus on creating great apps without having to worry about the plumbing.
The average salary for a Software Engineer with Microsoft Azure skills is $86,599 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- How to describe Azure App Service
- Deployment of Web Apps using Azure App Service
- How to manage deployed Web Apps and Web Jobs
- Deployment of Mobile apps
- How to manage Mobile App deployments
- How to create and modify ARM templates for use with App Service deployments
This course is indented for programmers with a good understanding of building web applications and mobile applications, and who would like to get familiar with all features and services of the Azure cloud platform.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 0.5 Days