About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 822 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course
Virtualized environments are the future of computing. This computer science course extends basic virtualization skills into the latest Windows Server 2016 capabilities.
Explore the capabilities of Nano Server as an alternative lightweight OS solution for implementing an agile and cost-effective data center host with a reduced footprint.
Learn to extend the support provided by virtualization for hosting a variety of VMs running different operating systems. And ensure that you can support a highly available virtual environment, using clustering and load balancing technologies.
In addition to having a highly available virtual environment, you need to secure the environment. Explore some of the newest enhancements in Windows Server 2016 to protect your virtualized environment.
This course will also show you how to implement different migration options for moving VMs between Hyper-V hosts.
Through videos, discussions, hands-on labs, and assessments this self-paced course will help you identify and implement the latest Windows Server 2016 virtualization capabilities. Use this course to help you:
- Decide if a career in IT is for you.
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration.
- Enhance your existing skills in virtualized environments, such as modern data center and cloud-based systems.
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges.
- How to implement Nano Server.
- How to configure Hyper-V to run VMs with Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
- How to configure new virtual switch and virtual networking features.
- How shielded VMs and the Host Guardian fabric protect your virtualized environment.
- How to plan backup and recovery strategies for virtualized environments.
- How to reduce downtime with migration strategies like Quick Migration, Live Migration and Hyper-V Replica.
- Windows Admininstrator
- Network Admininstrator
- System Admininstrator
- Learners should have a: general understanding of virtualized environments, specifically Hyper-V.
- Good foundation in accessing and using simple Windows PowerShell commands.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|