70-413: Upgrading and Migrating a Server Infrastructure
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $59.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $59.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 900 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 70-413 Exam leading to 70-413 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
In this intermediate level course students would get skills and knowledge planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure. The course focuses on designing and implementing a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing Microsoft’s range of exams for IT professionals is undeniable proof that you know your stuff. So passing a Microsoft exam is a big deal after all. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure certification exam.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $80,174 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary.
- Basic skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|