Active Directory Services with Windows Server (MS-10969)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This 5- day Microsoft official IT Ops Training course give students hands on instruction and training for governing Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. You will acquire the skills you required to better manage and safe data access and information, make simpler deployment and administration of your individuality infrastructure, and offer more protected access to data. You will learn how to configure several of the key features in Windows Server training and Active Directory Services such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Strategy, Dynamic Access Control (DAC), Work Folders, Work Place Join, Certificate Service area, Rights Management Services (RMS), Federation Service area, as well as incorporating your on-premise setting with cloud centered technologies such as Windows Azure Active Directory. As part of the learning experience, you will execute hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
A professional Microsoft Windows Server Administrator earns an average of $82,000 per year.
After finishing this course, students will be capable to:
- Comprehend accessible solutions for identity administration and be capable to address circumstances with correct solutions
- Set up and manage AD DS in Windows Server 2012
- Protected AD DS deployment
- Incorporate AD DS sites, configure and handle replication
- Incorporate and manage Group Policy
- Handle user settings with Group Policy
- Execute certification authority (CA) grading with AD CS and how to manage CAs.
- Incorporate, deploy and handle certificates
- Apply and manage AD RMS
- Apply and administer AD FS
- Safe and provision data entree utilizing technologies such as Dynamic Access Control, Work Folders and Workplace Link
- Observe, troubleshoot and create business stability for AD DS services.
- Implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS).
This course is proposed for Information Technology (IT) Authorities who have Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge and are looking to for a particular course that will further cultivate information and skills using Access and Information Protection technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. This would usually include:
- AD DS Managers who are considering furthering increase skills in the current Access and Information Protection technologies with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Structure or Setup administrators with corporate AD DS experience and understanding who are looking to construct upon that basic knowledge and cross-train into progressive Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Specialists who have engaged the 10967A: Basics of a Windows Server Infrastructure course and are considering to construct upon that Active directory information
- Before attending this course for windows server training, students must have:
- Familiarity working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience working in a Windows Server Structure enterprise setting
- Knowledge working with and troubleshooting main networking structure technologies such as name resolution, IP Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Understanding working with Hyper-V and Server Virtualization conceptions
- An alertness and understanding of common safety best practices
- Understanding working hands on with Windows client functioning systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|