Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the CISA Exam leading to CISA Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
You must be wondering what the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is, so let’s find out!
The Online CISA Certification training was developed by ISACA for those professionals who are responsible for ensuring that the business and IT systems of an organization are managed, monitored, and protected at all times. This is a certification which is recognized globally, and is considered to be the standard for appraising an IT auditor’s skills, knowledge, as well as expertise in assessing the vulnerabilities of a system or network and instituting technology controls in an enterprise environment. The CISA online classes have been designed for audit managers, IT auditors, security professionals, and consultants. They will also aid you in preparing for the ISACA: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam.
On average, a Certified Information Systems Auditor can earn up to $115,000/- per annum.
Once the CISA online classes are complete, candidates will be able to;
- Understand the process of auditing an information system
- Learn and understand the details related to the management and governance of IT
- Understand the process of Information Systems development, acquisition, and deployment
- Understand the process of Information Systems maintenance, operations, and support
- Understand the process of protecting information assets
This course has been designed to be undertaken by;
- Professionals occupying risk management roles
- Professionals occupying information security roles
- Management and IT Professionals
Prior to enrolling in this course, candidates should possess;
- 5 or more years of experience in Information Systems control, audit, security, or assurance. Waivers are available for up to 3 years
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|