Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20463)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1186 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-463 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Our Microsoft SQL Server Training program is designed for individuals eager to gather relevant knowledge about data warehouse platform. The experts teaching this course are not only accredited, but capable of helping you achieve relevant practical information on how to implement a data warehouse without the hassle. With the help of the knowledge and training achieved through this course, you will be able to fully back Business Intelligence solutions.
From designing dimensions to performing various necessary functions including data analysis, creating fact tables, and gauging performance, this IT Ops training program is perfect for getting you out there as a professional. A major part of this course is meant to train students to be able to design a data warehouse. Students can do so by learning to efficiently use Microsoft SQL Server 2014. Our professionals train individuals to make use of ETL with the help of SQL Server Integration. There are also tips and techniques explained to improve data quality services with SQL Server. SQL Master Data Services are also thoroughly explained for your experience.
Note: This program is made for the individuals who strive to become professionals in handling SQL Servers efficiently. From old to new, we teach you to make use of all the features of the Microsoft platform and become better BI leaders.
This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 certification exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data loading.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how BI solutions can consume data from the data warehouse.
This program is made for individuals aspiring to be Business Intelligence developers. If you are willing to explore BI solutions as a data developer, this course is for you. You must be able to handle data warehouse solutions, data cleansing, and other roles for this course. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SSIS packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a normalized database.
- Creating tables and relationships.
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|