Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MS-20410)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-410 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This 5-day official Microsoft office course will give students opportunity to acquire applied instruction and training for installing windows server and configuring Windows Server 2012, comprising Windows Server 2012 R2, This course is fragment one in a chains of three courses that delivers the skills and knowledge essential to execute a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an current enterprise environment.
The three courses complaisantly cover executing, running, maintaining and provisioning services and substructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Though there are some cross-over of skills and tasks crossways these courses, this course focuses on the preliminary application and configuration of essential services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Assembly Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
This course plans openly to and is the favored choice for hands-on preparation for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is the first of three exams obligatory for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential. Labs in this course are created on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
The Microsoft Server Administrator earns an average $69,077 per year.
After finishing this IT Ops Training course, students will be competent to:
- Install and construct Windows Server 2012
- Define AD DS
- Accomplish Active Directory objects
- Automate Active Directory management
- Incorporate IPv4
- Incorporate Active Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Incorporate IPv6
- Implement local storage
- Implement file and print facilities
- Implement Group Strategy
- Safe Windows servers by means of Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V
This course is designed especially for information technology (IT) specialists who have certain knowledge and understanding working with Windows operating systems and who need to gain the skills and knowledge essential to install and achieve the primary configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an present Windows server environment. Usually, applicants who are interested in appearing this course consist of:
- Windows Server administrators who are comparatively new to Windows Server management and associated technologies who are looking to learn further about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT specialists who are qualified in other non-Microsoft technologies, who encounter the course fundamentals and are considering to cross-train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT experts who want to yield the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Substructure, Messaging, Association and Communications will similarly be interested in taking this course as they get ready for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams. These are a prerequisite for their single specialties
This course needs that student meet the following requirements, including that they have:
- A knowledge of networking basics
- A knowledge of basic AD DS concepts
- An awareness and understanding of safety best practices.
- Elementary knowledge of server hardware
- Familiarity working with, and configuring, Windows customer operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Moreover, students would get advantage from having certain previous Windows Server operating system experience
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|