PowerPivot, Power View and SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence Center for Analysts (MS-55049)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $995.00 Regular Price $1,495.00
Now Only $995.00 Regular Price $1,495.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Our Cloud Computing Training program is designed for individuals wanting to learn everything about SharePoint tools. By taking this course, you will be learning directly from experts who have been using PowerPivot and PowerView for a long time. These accredited professionals will assist you in searching Business Intelligence Center workbooks. All of this will be learnt in SharePoint 2013.
The best part about being part of this course is that you can skip whatever you are not interested in and get straight to the required service training. Once you become an expert in the field, you can easily earn up to $97,895 annually.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use PowerPivot 2013 in Excel.
- Work with DAX.
- Create Power View visualizations.
- Understand data models.
- Save to SharePoint.
- Surface on SharePoint.
- Work with the SharePoint Business Intelligence Center.
- Create dedicated apps in SharePoint for PowerPivot and Power View.
- Use PowerPivot within Excel to import a table from SQL Server.
- Use PowerPivot within Excel to import a table from SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Hide columns they don’t want reflected in the resulting PivotTable.
- View the relationships existing within the imported tables from SQL Server and then import an additional table and configure a relationship between it and the existing.
- Create a PivotTable within an existing worksheet.
- Navigate and successfully use Power View.
- Create a table.
- Create a chart.
- Save and share their work.
- Create a BI semantic model.
- Explore the options and settings available within the new SharePoint 2013 Central Administration and Excel Services.
- Access and review the Secure Store.
- Create a new web application and business intelligence site while exploring the features of both.
- This course is intended for analysts, business intelligence (BI) developers and IT professionals that will be involved with the design, development, and maintenance of Excel workbooks utilizing PowerPivot and Power View 2013 to be surfaced on SharePoint.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Excel 2007 or higher.
- An understanding of PivotTables.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|