Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
1 HourCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
|Individual Course |
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
Understand the technology and process for getting started on the internet. Learn how to find a host, pick a domain name and much more. We should you the top Development tools with a massive list of free resources. Compare different web editors for creating web code. What a web server does and how it functions. Why local machines and virtual hosts are important in the development process. This course will help you determine the constructor language PHP, .Net and Java. We also discuss content management systems like Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal. What your hosting options are and how to select the best option for your business needs. How to pick the best host provider that will meet you site requirements. Picking a domain name is a difficult decision, we help you pick an effective domain name and how to weight your options. Subdomains and top levels domains. FTP how to get your files online to the web host provider. Database and the basics of using phpmyadmin to control and view data. Version control with Git and using Github.
Website development is in huge demand, according to payscale.com a web developer earns around $33,018 to $86,443.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to start or enhance their career in web development.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: How to Create Website Tools and Resources
- Section 2: Course Bonus Resources
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's