About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 901 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This Team workflows in JIRA course is intended to give you some tips, tricks and techniques you can use right away to work better in JIRA. We'll use a project-based approach to build a workflow that allows a dev team to send issues to a QA team and then have the QA team send them back through JIRA's agile boards.
Along the way, we'll learn about many of JIRA's features including agile boards, filters, permissions, workflows, schemes, and many more.
This course is perfect for JIRA administrators and anyone who's familiar with JIRA but wants to learn some new tips and tricks for building team workflows in JIRA.
The average salary of an Atlassian Administrator is $100,864 per year.
- Customize JIRA's agile features.
- Understand workflows in JIRA better.
- Be able to customize JIRA's agile boards.
- Anyone who is familiar with JIRA basics and wants to learn ways to build a practical workflow for teams
- This is targeted at JIRA administrators, not JIRA end users
- It's recommended you understand the basics of JIRA (such as the topics covered in my Understanding JIRA course) before watching this
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|