Troubleshooting And Maintaining Cisco IP Networks - On Demand (TSHOOT 2.0)
About Individual Course:
2 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About the course:
Increase your information on the equipment of Cisco and items with the offerings of e-learning from Cisco and Cisco’s permitted learning agents. Courses of E-learning target a collection of the innovations of Cisco to set you up for the credential exams of Cisco, and to select the information of Cisco product. The offerings of e-learning are created to be attractive and cooperative for learners who like to study with their own minds.
Many Cisco Self-paced courses provide access to the workouts of the hands-on virtual lab, gives you the chance to try out troubleshooting and configuration on real platforms of Cisco.
Learners will be able to perform the following upon finishing this course:
- Define the troubleshooting methodologies and tools that are helpful to resolve and identify issues in complex enterprise networks
- Define the TCP three-way handshake
- Explain how the status of the interface can be interpreted
- Describe the problems for non-functioning trunk link and network address translation
- Troubleshoot error-disabled port state
- Describe the methods of IPv6 address assignment
- Troubleshoot routing loops
- Troubleshoot LLDP and CDP, policy-based routing, VTP, and IP SLAs
- Troubleshoot BGP and EIGRP for IPv6
- Channel Partner
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 courses or equivalent knowledge and skills.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||32 Hours|