Troubleshooting And Maintaining Cisco IP Networks - On Demand (TSHOOT 2.0)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About the course:
Increase your information on the equipment of Cisco and items with the offerings of e-learning from Cisco and Cisco’s permitted learning agents. Courses of E-learning target a collection of the innovations of Cisco to set you up for the credential exams of Cisco, and to select the information of Cisco product. The offerings of e-learning are created to be attractive and cooperative for learners who like to study with their own minds.
Many Cisco Self-paced courses provide access to the workouts of the hands-on virtual lab, gives you the chance to try out troubleshooting and configuration on real platforms of Cisco.
Learners will be able to perform the following upon finishing this course:
- Define the troubleshooting methodologies and tools that are helpful to resolve and identify issues in complex enterprise networks
- Define the TCP three-way handshake
- Explain how the status of the interface can be interpreted
- Describe the problems for non-functioning trunk link and network address translation
- Troubleshoot error-disabled port state
- Describe the methods of IPv6 address assignment
- Troubleshoot routing loops
- Troubleshoot LLDP and CDP, policy-based routing, VTP, and IP SLAs
- Troubleshoot BGP and EIGRP for IPv6
- Channel Partner
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 courses or equivalent knowledge and skills.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||32 Hours|