Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (CS-TSHOOT)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this Course:
The updated TSHOOT course adds some important updates and follows an updated blueprint. Some outdated topics have been excluded or revised and simplified, and several other new topics related to IPv6 routing have been included in the curriculum. The technical material has been revised and tailored according to the Cisco IOS Software Release 15.
The objective of the course is to help the student acquire the relevant skills and knowledge from CCNA Routing and Switching and build upon those abilities to plan, execute, and monitor a scalable routing network. The student will also find the course material useful to prepare for Cisco: 300-135 TSHOOT exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
A professional Cisco Certified Network Engineer earns an average salary of $77,484 per year.
Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and processes
Suggested network maintenance practices
Employing fundamental and specific troubleshooting tools
An irrelevant Internet gateway or ISP failing to register a backup connectivity
OSPF, EIGRP and BGP concerns along with redistribution
HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
Various other issues such as NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, GRE and AAA
When headquarters or branch clients are inadequate in accessing internal devices or the Internet
When a user fails to connect to a network device through SSH or Telnet
When devices fail to obtain a DHCP-provided address
Network engineers and technicians
Senior network administrators
Professionals entitled to jobs regarding executing, verifying, and troubleshooting routed and switched enterprise networks
Students are duly suggested to take the ROUTE v2.0 and SWITCH v2.0 training. Furthermore, knowledge and experience regarding the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies should be pursued that includes:
Layer 2 switching such as VLANs, VLAN ACLs, and switch security
Link aggregation protocols
Different kinds of STP
Solutions of Inter-VLAN routing
First Hop Redundancy Protocols: HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
Branch office operations
EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols
Layer 3 path control
Internal and External BGP
IPv4 and IPv6 networking
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Lesson 1. Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Describing Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Using Troubleshooting Procedures
- Following Recommended Practices During Routine Network Maintenance
- Using Basic IOS Troubleshooting Tools
- Using Specialized Troubleshooting Tools
Lesson 2. Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the three Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with trunks, NAT, interfaces, IPv6, network layer connectivity, error-disabled ports, DHCP, passive interfaces
Lesson 3. Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with BGP neighborship, port security, VLANs, native VLAN, OSPF adjacency, management access, HSRP, routing sources, VRRP, EtherChannel, GLBP, DHCP snooping
Lesson 4. Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the five Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with EIGRP adjacency, BGP filtering and route selection, NTP, inter-VLAN routing, DNS, remote device management, EIGRP named configuration, EIGRP stub, default routes, management plane security.
Lesson 5. Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at POLONA Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with redistribution, FHRP tracking, IP SLA, EIGRP summarization, basic RIPng, ACLs, GRE tunnels, OSPF summarization, AAA, OSPF for IPv6, OSPF stub areas.
Lesson 6. Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with STP, PBR, CDP, LLDP, VTP, EIGRP for IPv6, MP-BGP, and OSPFv3 address families
The following discovery labs are included in this course:
- Discovery 1: Maintaining and Documenting a Network
- Discovery 2: Troubleshooting Connectivity
The following challenge labs are included in this course:
- Challenge 1: First Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Challenge 2: Second Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Challenge 3: Third Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Challenge 4: First Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Challenge 5: Second Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Challenge 6: Third Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Challenge 7: Fourth Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Challenge 8: First Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Challenge 9: Second Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Challenge 10: Third Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Challenge 11: Fourth Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Challenge 12: Fifth Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Challenge 13: First Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Challenge 14: Second Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Challenge 15: Third Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Challenge 16: Fourth Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Challenge 17: First Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Challenge 18: Second Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Challenge 19: Third Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Challenge 20: Fourth Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt