Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video (CS-CTCOLLAB)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This five-day trainer drove troubleshooting course of Cisco telephony has been intended to acquaint understudies with multisite voice and video networks, and assist them to troubleshoot the Expressway Series of Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and Cisco VCS-C. Being a thorough troubleshooting course, the Troubleshooting course of Cisco IP Video and Telephony targets furnishing understudies with the information to perform integrated system fixes and outfits them with significant data and insights about troubleshooting resources, methodologies, and tools.
This course is an intermediate-level preparation that covers a range of areas including troubleshooting for Call Setup issues, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, and VCS Expressway and VCS Control making it the perfect IT operations preparing for troubleshooting voice issues and media resources. The preparation program can also assist learners with planning for the exam of Cisco 300-080 CTCOLLAB.
Learners will be able to perform the following upon finishing this course:
- Develop solutions of troubleshooting for collaboration deployment issues of Cisco.
- Develop solutions for issues relating to media resources and voice quality.
- Troubleshoot the issues of Cisco VCS, call setup, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Feature, ILS, GDPR, and Cisco Telepresence Management Suite.
This training course of IT ops is planned for network engineers and administrators. Learners keen on gaining the certifications of Cisco Certified Network Professional and systems engineers can choose for the course as well.
- Converged video, data, and voice network working information are suggested.
- Knowledge of the working mechanism of Cisco switches and routers.
- Information on how Cisco Unified Communications Manager can be operated and configured in several kinds of environments
- Knowledge of different protocols including SIP, H.323, and MGCP, and the usage of them with Cisco IOS gateways
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|