Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course
In this training course, you will learn how to troubleshoot the various components of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
The 2016 update of Microsoft Exchange Server brought a new set of technologies, features, and services to Exchange Server - the messaging platform that provides email, scheduling, and tools for custom collaboration and messaging service applications.
In this course, you'll explore client access connectivity, mailbox database issues, transport troubleshooting, and the underlying details of hybrid configurations of Exchange.
- How to identify issues with Client Access Services
- Troubleshooting Mailbox databases
- Fix Transport Service issues
- Managing hybrid, Federation, and other components
Self-Paced Learning Outline
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's