Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016 Core Technologies - MOC On Demand (MS-10991)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
9 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 200 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
9 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is an On-Demand Microsoft Official course available for ninety days from the period of course demand, if someone has the subscription for a year, or buy this course individually. Course entree will terminate after 90 days of course registration.
A wide variety of the scenarios of troubleshooting are including in this course that a manager of a network may experience in their task. Labs are the big-level of this course that needs learners to recognize issues and accomplish an answer that may incorporate various innovations. Learners will figure out about usual mistakes and answers identified with the technologies of Windows Server containing Microsoft Hyper-V, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), certificates, load balancing, storage, and failover clustering. Office 365 Authentication is included also. Some broad-minded services, for example, Microsoft Azure integration, containers, innovative security features like secured virtual machines, etc., and Linux support and Integration are not included.
The normal pay for the Administrator of Windows Server is $55,929 annually.
After this course completion, learners will have the ability of:
- Investigate a Group Policy application.
- Investigate problems related to Group Policy.
- Investigate issues identified with domain controllers and trust connections between forests and domains.
- Investigate issues identified with the access of the application.
- Troubleshoot the issues of network connectivity by utilizing Microsoft Message Analyzer. Troubleshoot settings of IPv4 and IPv6, the configuration of DHCP, network communication, and client name resolution.
- Comprehend the regular troubleshooting process steps and the generally utilized tools for troubleshooting.
- Investigate verification to Office 365.
- Use the tools for remote administration and how to troubleshoot the script and commands for Windows PowerShell.
- Investigate problems related to access to the file.
- Optimize and Troubleshoot DFS replication and namespaces.
- Investigate issues related to the storage of the server.
- Troubleshoot Hyper-V clustering and failover clustering.
- Troubleshoot the issues of network connectivity by utilizing the tools of Windows Server 2016.
- Investigate verification issues, including computer and user confirmation issues and issues of AD DS replication.
- Explain AD DS objects for control management and how to restore and backup the objects of AD DS.
- Troubleshoot and Manage BitLocker.
- Explain remote access choices for applications, and how to troubleshoot the Services of Remote Desktop.
- Investigate high accessibility.
- Troubleshoot services for the advanced file.
- Troubleshoot issues identified with AD DS.
- Investigate remote access to applications and data.
- Investigate issues identified with virtualization.
- Troubleshoot problems linked with getting to online applications.
This course is designed for the professionals of IT who are experienced managers of Windows Server and wish to grow their expertise in troubleshooting. Learners should be experienced about the routine Windows Server administration. These learners can possibly have the training of Windows Server 2016–specific.
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the below-specialized information:
- Management and Principles of AD DS.
- Load balancing
- The fundamentals of Networking, including Domain Name System (DNS) and IPv4.
- Failover clustering
- Elementary knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Basics of Windows PowerShell
Learners who attempt this training can fulfill the prerequisites by appearing the below courses or earning equivalent skills and knowledge:
- 20740C: Storage, Installation, and Compute with Windows 2016 Server.
- 20742B: Identity with Windows 2016 Server.
- 20741D: Networking with Windows 2016 Server.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|