Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016 (MS-10991)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1272 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
A wide variety of troubleshooting scenarios are covering in this course that an administrator of a network may experience in their work. Labs are the high-level of this course that expects understudies to recognize issues and execute an answer that may incorporate numerous advancements. Students will find out about regular mistakes and solutions identified with the technologies of Windows Server including storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Microsoft Hyper-V, certificates, load balancing, and failover clustering. Office 365 Authentication is covered also. Some progressive services, for example, containers, Microsoft Azure integration, innovative security features like shielded virtual machines, etc., and Linux support and Integration are not covered.
The normal compensation for the Administrator of Windows Server is $55,929 every year.
At the time of finishing this course, learners will have the option to:
- Comprehend the regular troubleshooting process steps and the generally utilized tools for troubleshooting.
- Use the tools for remote administration and how to troubleshoot the script and commands for Windows PowerShell.
- Investigate issues identified with the access of the application.
- Troubleshoot the issues of network connectivity by utilizing Microsoft Message Analyzer. Troubleshoot settings of IPv4 and IPv6, the configuration of DHCP, network communication, and client name resolution.
- Troubleshoot the issues of network connectivity by utilizing the tools of Windows Server 2016.
- Investigate problems related to access to the file.
- Investigate verification to Office 365.
- Investigate issues related to the storage of the server.
- Investigate verification issues, including computer and user confirmation issues and issues of AD DS replication.
- Investigate a Group Policy application.
- Troubleshoot problems linked with getting to online applications.
- Explain AD DS objects for control management and how to restore and backup the objects of AD DS.
- Troubleshoot and Manage BitLocker.
- Explain remote access choices for applications, and how to troubleshoot the Services of Remote Desktop.
- Optimize and Troubleshoot DFS replication and namespaces.
- Troubleshoot services for the advanced file.
- Investigate problems related to Group Policy.
- Investigate remote access to applications and data.
- Troubleshoot issues identified with AD DS.
- Troubleshoot Hyper-V clustering and failover clustering.
- Investigate issues identified with domain controllers and trust connections between forests and domains.
- Investigate high accessibility.
- Investigate issues identified with virtualization.
This course is proposed for the experts of IT who are experienced administrators of Windows Server and need to grow their skills of troubleshooting. Learners ought to be knowledgeable about the routine Windows Server administration. These learners could possibly have Windows Server 2016–specific preparation.
Notwithstanding their expert experience, understudies who go to this preparation should as of now have the below-specialized information:
- The fundamentals of Networking, including Domain Name System (DNS) and IPv4.
- Load balancing
- Basics of Windows PowerShell
- Elementary knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Failover clustering
- Management and Principles of AD DS.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days