About this course:
This Confluence course Introduction is planned to be prepared you for an acceptable level on the best way to be progressively effective and productive in Confluence. With five hours of substance, the course will target the three primary kinds of Confluence users. In this course, the modules separated for every one of these sorts, so regardless of which one you are you'll have the option to rapidly get to the things you need.
From that second module, we'll see Confluence from the perspective of the end-user. The core kinds of stuff you'll have to know as somebody who's presently utilizing Confluence at your business? That is the thing that we'll manage in the next module.
At the time when you're a team manager or leader utilizing Confluence, there are several things you can perform to assist your group to be better productive. So we'll see many of these things in the third module.
In the end, as an administrator of Confluence, there's a number of ways you can assist your organization by setting them up for accomplishment in Jira. In the module of the fourth number, we'll see Confluence from an administrator’s point of view.
Despite the fact that this course is planned for various kinds of users, I needed to make it so regardless of what kind of user you are you'll profit by observing every last bit of it if you needed it. For instance, regardless of whether you're working with Confluence as an end-user, you can observe that its advantageous to see how Confluence's procedures work and workflows so you can "communicate in the language" when you're approaching your administrator of Confluence for something.
The normal compensation of a Confluence Administrator is $105,446 annually.
- Understand how Confluence's works and its core features.
- Advantage from Confluence as a team manager or leader.
- Utilize Confluence more productively.
- Set up Confluence for your company and team as an administrator.
- This course of Confluence is intended for three principle kinds of individuals: Users of Confluence who need to have the option to utilize it better. Group managers and leaders who need to exploit its benefits for their group and, at long last, administrators who want to set Confluence up for their organizations and teams.
- This course of Confluence isn't intended to be a one-stop-shop, end-all for all that you'll have to know to modify each element in CONFLUENCE. There is simply an excessive number of factors to incorporate everything, so rather than we're concentrating on the core features and concepts to raise you to an acceptable level rapidly.
While students don't must have Confluence to look at this course, if you need to track with you'll require either a subscription of Confluence cloud from Atlassian.