About this course:
This Jira course Introduction is planned to be prepared you for an acceptable level on the best way to be progressively effective and productive in Jira. With six hours of substance, the course will target the three primary kinds of Jira’s users. In this course, the modules separated for every one of these sorts, so regardless of which one you are you'll have the option to rapidly get to the things you need.
We'll begin by taking some basic terms and ideas you'll have to think about both Jira and agile before plunging into the product itself.
From that point onward, we'll take Jira from the perspective of the end-user. What are the core kinds of stuff you'll have to know as somebody who's currently utilizing Jira at your organization? That is the thing that we'll take a gander at in the next module.
At the time when you're a group manager or leader utilizing Jira, there are a few things you can do to enable your group to be progressively compelling. So we'll see a portion of these things in the third module.
At last, as an administrator of Jira, there's a ton of ways you can help your organization by setting them up for accomplishment in Jira. In the module of the fourth number, we'll see Jira from an administrator’s point of view.
Despite the fact that this course is composed for various sorts of users, I needed to make it so regardless of what kind of user you are you'll profit by observing every last bit of it if you needed it. For instance, regardless of whether you're just utilizing Jira as an end-user, you can think that its advantageous to see how Jira's procedures work and workflows so you can "communicate in the language" when you're approaching your administrator of Jira for something.
The normal compensation of a Jira Administrator is $105,446 annually.
- Understand how Jira's works and its core features.
- Utilize Jira more productively.
- Advantage from Jira as a team manager or leader.
- Set up Jira for your company and team as an administrator.
- This course of Jira is intended for three principle kinds of individuals: Users of Jira who need to have the option to utilize it better. Group managers and leaders who need to exploit its benefits for their group and, at long last, administrators who want to set Jira up for their organizations and teams.
- This course of Jira isn't intended to be a one-stop-shop, end-all for all that you'll have to know to modify each element in JIRA. There is simply an excessive number of factors to incorporate everything, so rather than we're concentrating on the core features and concepts to raise you to an acceptable level rapidly.
While students don't must have JIRA to look at this course, if you need to track with you'll require either a Jira Software or Jira Core account. Preferred cloud subscription.