Unity Connection Administration v11.x (UCA)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Unity Connection Administration (UCA) v10.0 describes Cisco Unity Connection administration features, options, and configuration settings as they apply to the administrator. The course presents Cisco Unity Connection with the focused goal of providing the administrators with the necessary skills to perform their day-to-day job functions using the Cisco Unity Connection version 10.0 system. Students that require skills beyond administration where engineering, integration, and networking skills are required should consider the Implementing Cisco Unity Connection (IUC) course.
- Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system
- Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection
- Implement the various features and options that are available to users in Cisco Unity Connectiom
- Explore the version 9.0 features and function of Unified Messaging, including Single Inbox, Text to Speech and calendars
- Use the various applications, tools, and reports that are available in Cisco Unity Connection
- Administrator IT support personnel Helpdesk support staff
- Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection for Network Engineering Staff Personnel
- Basic understanding of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing.
- Basic knowledge of traditional PSTN operations and technologies, including PBX and voice-mail administration tasks
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction to Unity Connection 11.x
- An Overview of Cisco Unity Connection
- Whats New in 10.x/11.x?
Administration Interfaces for Cisco Unity Connection
- Logging into Cisco Unity Connection Applications
- Application interfaces
- Single Sign-On
Connection Users and Contacts
- Understanding Users and Contacts
- Preparing to Configure Users
- Managing Multiple Users
Understanding Call Handlers and Call Flow
- Understanding Telephony Integration
- How the System Handles Calls
- Unity Connection Features
- Understanding the Dial Plan
- Understanding User Features
- Accessing Voice Messaging and User Features
- Implementing Secure Messaging
- Managing Distribution Lists
- Creating an Audiotext Application
Connection Tools and Reports
- Greeting Administrator
- Tools and Reports
- Using the Disaster Recovery System
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's