Updating Your Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (MS-10986) (Flex)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 535 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Our concise but very useful Training program of Microsoft SQL is intended to help learners in finding out about MS SQL Server stages. The principal reason for this course is to offer training and knowledge on the previous version of the server while facilitating them make an easy change onto the new release of 2016.
We have appointed proficient teachers who will assist understudies with learning hands-on tricks and tips to work on new features easily and effectively. The course makes sure that you will have the capability to play out an assortment of assignments on Microsoft SQL 2016 Server easily.
By getting significant hints from the teacher, learners can without much of a stretch work on various assignments in the Microsoft SQL Server Training sessions including monitoring, security, scalability, performance, deployment, SQL server Cloud functionality, data access, Power BI, reporting, SQL server OLAP, and much more.
After finalizing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe key components and capabilities of SQL 2016 Server
- Describe enhanced and new SQL Server OLAP features
- Describes enhanced and new features in the security of SQL Server
- Describe enhanced and new features of data access
- Describe enhanced and new features in PowerBI and reporting in SQL 2016 Server
- Describe enhanced and new features in the performance of SQL Server
- Describe new Scalability and Availability in SQL Server
- Describe new functionality of SQL Server cloud
This course is ideal for you if you have experience or wish to work as a proficient in a database on SQL 2014 Server. This course is for the individuals who need to figure out how to function proficiently on the version of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 features. You can further sign up for this program if you need to take the certification exam of SQL Server 2016.
In addition to the experience of their expert, understudies who go to this preparation should already have the accompanying specialized information:
- Experience in managing and building database, business intelligence (BI), and data warehouse solutions with SQL Server 2014.
- Awareness with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and Microsoft Excel.
- Recognition with the Windows Server 2012 R2 networking and operating system.
Recommended prerequisites courses:
- Inquiring Data with MS Transact-SQL (MS-20761)
- Managing the Databases of Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20462)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||12 Days (2 hrs/day)|