Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Using NetApp Cloud Manager in Microsoft Azure (UNCMMAZ)
Need Training 5 or more people?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
In this course, you learn how to implement a hybrid cloud solution using your data fabric powered by NetApp®. The public cloud that will be used is Microsoft Azure. You learn how to connect Microsoft Azure virtual cloud environment and on-premises data centers. You get hands-on experience with Cloud Manager and NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP deployment. You get experience using Cloud Manager to move and manage the storage in the cloud. You learn how to tier data to object storage in Azure. You take a closer look at some cloud data services that are integrated into Cloud Manager. You also learn how to use Cloud Volumes ONTAP as persistent storage for Kubernetes containers.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the data fabric.
- Explain the functionality of cloud data services.
- Configure a Microsoft Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using a VPN Internet Protocol Security
- Describe Cloud Volumes ONTAP architecture.
- Install Cloud Manager and deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Learn some basic administrative tasks using Cloud Manager.
- Replicate data between a NetApp ONTAP system in on-premises and Cloud Volumes ONTAP in Microsoft Azure for disaster recovery.
- Use data tiering to Microsoft Azure Blob storage for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Learn about some cloud data services like NetApp Cloud Compliance service and NetApp Cloud Backup Service that are integrated into Cloud Manager.
- Learn how to use Cloud Volumes ONTAP as persistent storage for Kubernetes containers.
- Explain the performance and sizing options for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- NetApp employees, partners and customers
- Basic networking knowledge
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP fundamentals
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure architecture
Career & Salary Insight
The course material is up to the dateThis is very useful course
Good CourseInteresting and informational
hands-on experience with cloud manager and netapp cloud volumes ONTAP deploymentFrom this course, i was able to understand the Cloud Volumes ONTAP architecutre and replicate data between a NetApp ONTAP system in on-premises and Cloud Volumes ONTAP in Microsoft Azure for disaster recovery. Moreove, i was able to lear how to connect Microsoft Azure virtual cloud environment and on-premises data centers.