Using Office 365
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
Office 365 is Microsoft’s online collection of tools, made up of their email application, titled Mail, and combined with an online calendar and other collaborative tools. Included in this tutorial series is an in-depth look at Mail, Calendar, Tasks, OneDrive and People (formally Contacts). Also, you will learn how to save, share, and collaborate with documents stored in OneDrive and edited using the Office Online applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Introduction to Office 365
- Checking compatibility
- Signing in to Office 365 for the first time
- Office 365 settings
- Downloading Office software
- Edit profile
- Add profile picture
- Change / remove profile picture
- Change password
- Office 365 apps
- Mobile capabilities
- Overview of Mail interface
- Mail settings
- Reading mail
- Sending a new message
- Set your email signature
- Accessing and creating email folders
- Incoming mail settings
- Creating and editing mail rules
- Setting up an out of the office reply
- Creating a meeting invite in response to an email
- Overview of People application
- Creating and editing contacts
- Creating a contact from a message
- Create a contact list
- Creating contact groups
- Overview of calendar and tasks
- Navigating the calendar app
- Creating a new calendar event
- Adding attachments to calendar events
- Adding categories to calendar events
- Using the scheduling assistant
- Working with multiple calendars
- Calendar sharing permissions
- Creating and sharing a public link to a calendar
- Navigating the Tasks app
- Creating a new task
- Creating a detailed task
- Overview of OneDrive
- Creating a new document
- Uploading a file to OneDrive
- Editing a file in the Office Web apps
- Sharing a document
- Opening a shared document
- Organizing documents and folders
- Previewing and printing to PDF
- Embedding documents
- Using and installing the OneDrive desktop application
- Overview of the Office 365 social applications
- Office 365 video
- Creating a video channel
- Uploading a video
- Video and channel settings
- Overview of sites
- Capabilities of sites
- Overview of Skype for Business
- Overview of Delve
- Download the course files
- Introducing Office 365
- Office 365 Mail and Contacts
- Calendar and Tasks
- OneDrive and Office Apps
- Overview of the Office 365 Social Applications
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt