Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware Cloud on AWS: Deploy and Manage 2020
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This three-day course teaches you skills for deploying and managing a VMware Cloud™ on AWS infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and labs, you deploy and manage the VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware vSphere® features that build a foundation for a hybrid infrastructure. You also discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Anyone planning to migrate, build, or hybridize with VMware Cloud on AWS will benefit from this course.
- Describe the architecture of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Deploy a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC and Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure internal, external, and inter-SDDC networking
- Describe and configure storage integrations and solutions for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Configure a connection between an on-premises vSphere SDDC and a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Configure the scale-up and scale-down of a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Migrate virtual machines between on-premises vSphere and VMware Cloud on AWS SDDCs
- Describe additional services that add value to a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Describe lifecycle, troubleshooting scenarios, and support resources for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
Before taking this course, students should take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and experience:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSAN and HCI Fundamentals
- Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|