VMware NSX-T: Install, Configure, Manage V2.X (VMNSXTICM2X)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This five-day course provides comprehensive training on how to administer a VMware NSX-T™ environment. This course covers key VMware NSX® features and functionality offered in the NSX-T 2.0 release operating across layer 2 through layer 7 of the OSI model.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand NSX-T key features and functionality
- Understand NSX-T architecture and component subsystems
- Identify the differences between NSX-T and the NSX-V and VMware NSX® Multi-Hypervisor™ platforms
- Deploy and configure overlay layer 2 networks
- Understand logical routing implementation and architecture enhancements
- Understand distributed firewall implementation and policy rules
- Gather relevant information from the NSX platform during troubleshooting scenarios
- Experienced system or network administrators
Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services
- Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course
- Understanding of the concepts presented in the VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|