VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage V5.8 (VCSRMICM58)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This two-day, hands-on training course equips experienced VMware vSphere administrators with the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.8. This course also equips vSphere administrators with the knowledge to assist in writing and testing disaster recovery plans that use vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Summarize the components of vCenter Site Recovery Manager architecture
- Install vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.8 software
- Understand storage replication options used with vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Deploy and configure VMware vSphere® Replication™ for use with vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Configure inventory mappings in vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Build protection groups based on vSphere Replication
- Build and test a recovery plan
- Perform reprotect and failback operations following recovery plan execution
- vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery concepts
- Basic knowledge of storage array technology
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- 1. Course Introduction
- 2. Overview and Architecture
- 3. Installing VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- 4. Storage Replication
- 5. Deploying Replication
- 6. Configuring Inventory Mappings
- 7. Configuring vSphere Replication
- 8. Building Protection Groups
- 9. Building Recovery Plans
- 10. Testing and Running a Recovery Plan
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's