Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage 9.7
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
In this five-day course, you focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vCloud Director® for Service Providers 9.x. You learn about self-service provisioning, the creation of organizations, virtual data centers (VDCs), catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks.
This course covers interfacing VMware vCloud Director® with other systems using various APIs and the integration and use of VMware vCloud® Availability for vCloud Director®. You will understand how to manage multisite, cross-VDC networking for vCloud Director. You will also understand how to configure Central Point of Management (CPOM) to define a Software-defined Datacenter (SDDC) for tenant and provider users of vCloud Director. This course also discusses how to monitor various vCloud Director objects using VMware vRealize® Operations™, Tenant vApp, and VMware vRealize® Log Insight™
- Deploy vCloud Director
- Manage vCloud Director to satisfy service provider needs
- Create and manage vCloud Director organizations and vApps to satisfy business needs
- Create and manage vCloud Director catalogs
- Transfer virtual machine workloads from VMware vSphere® into and out of vCloud Director
- Configure networking for organizations and vApps with the help of NSX
- Use NSX to create hybrid cloud connectivity between public clouds and private clouds
- Discuss various customer onboarding scenarios involving vCloud Director
- Configure the integration with VMware vCloud® Availability for vCloud Director®
- Use VMware vCloud® Availability for hybrid cloud setup and onboarding
- Customers, cloud architects, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators with experience in managed services or managing a service provider environment
Completion of the following course is required:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] or equivalent knowledge
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.