Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage 8.0
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will gain an understanding on how to use vRealize Automation to automate the delivery of virtual machines, applications, and personalized IT services across different data centers and hybrid cloud environments.
The course covers how to manage both on-premise systems and cloud services and how vRealize Automation Service Broker can aggregate content in native formats from multiple clouds and platforms into a common catalog. You will learn how to interface vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and how to use vRealize Automation to manage Kubernetes systems and leverage other systems.
This course makes heavy use of hands-on labs.
- Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases in cloud environments
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Configure and manage Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles, Storage Profiles, Volumes, Tags, and Services
- Create, modify, manage, and deploy Blueprints
- Connect to a Kubernetes Cluster and manage images and deployments
- Customize services and virtual machines with cloudConfig
Configure and manage the Service Broker
- Configure and manage ABX actions, custom properties, event broker subscriptions, and VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ workflows
- Integrate with vRealize Orchestrator
- Install vRealize Automation with VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™
- Describe Cloud Automation Services (Cloud Assembly and Code Stream).
- Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vRealize Automation
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.