VMware vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage V6.0 (VROMICM60)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
VMware vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage is designed for experienced VMware vSphere users and teaches how to use VMware vRealize Operations Manager as a forensic and predictive tool. The course is based on VMware ESXi 5.x, VMware vCenter Server 5.x, and vRealize Operations Manager 6.0 and includes instruction on advanced capabilities including customization and management.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Navigate the vRealize Operations Manager user interface
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization
- Perform capacity planning and what-if analyses
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment
- Customize vRealize Operations Manager by creating alert definitions, symptom definitions, views, reports, dashboards, and super metrics
- Give users and user groups controlled access to the environment
- Extend the capabilities of vRealize Operations Manager by adding management packs and solutions
- Scale a vRealize Operations Manager deployment and make it highly available
- Install and configure vRealize Operations Manager
- Monitor and maintain a vRealize Operations Manager deployment
- Experienced system administrators and system integrators, and consultants responsible for customizing vRealize Operations Manager content.
Completion of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V5.5]
- Or system administration experience with vSphere deployments
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- 1. Course Introduction
- 2. Introduction to vRealize Operations Manager
- 3. vRealize Operations Manager User Interface
- 4. vRealize Operations Manager Concepts
- 5. Troubleshooting System Health Issues
- 6. Capacity Planning
- 7. Tags, Applications, and Object Groups
- 8. Policies
- 9. Custom Alert Definitions
- 10. Custom Views
- 11. Custom Dashboards
- 12. Super Metrics
- 13. User Access Control
- 14. Management Packs
- 15. Architecture, Scalability, and Availability
- 16. Deploying vRealize Operations Manager
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's