VMware vSphere: Fast Track 5Day (VSFASTTRKV6)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This intensive, extended-hours and hands-on lab training course focuses on installing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting VMware vSphere® 6, including VMware ESXi 6 and VMware vCenter Server 6. This course combines the content of our best-selling VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course with troubleshooting skills needed for maintaining highly available and scalable vSphere environments. Students will gain practical experience with these concepts through the completion of hands-on labs.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Deploy an ESXi host and create virtual machines
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter™ Server Appliance™
- Configure and manage the vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
- Configure vSphere standard and distributed switches
- Describe and use a content library
- Migrate virtual machines and storage with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manager™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, vCenter Server, virtual networking, virtual storage, and other vSphere operations
- New and experienced system administrators, systems engineers, and system integrators seeking superior vSphere skills with minimal time away from the office
- New and experienced system administrators, systems engineers, and system integrators willing to work hard to achieve superior vSphere skills with minimal time away from the office.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- 1. Course Introduction
- 2. Software-Defined Data Center
- 3. Creating Virtual Machines
- 4. VMware vCenter Server
- 5. Troubleshooting vSphere
- 6. Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- 7. Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- 8. Virtual Machine Management
- 9. Resource Management and Monitoring
- 10. vSphere HA and vSphere FT
- 11. Host Scalability with vSphere DRS
- 12. vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's