VMware vSphere:Skills for Operators V6.7 (VSSOV6)
About this course:
This two-day training course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines.This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere® 6.7. By combining lecture and hands-on labs, you gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines.
The average salary for Vmware Administrator is $79,168 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Describe virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
- Describe the concepts of server, network, storage, and desktop virtualization
- Deploy, configure, clone, and manage virtual machines
- Use vCenter Server to monitor virtual machine resource usage
- Use VMware vSphere® vApp(s)™ to bundle and manage multiple interoperating virtual machines and software applications
- Use VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machines
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™, VMware vSphere® High Availability, VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance, VMware vSphere® Data Protection™, and VMware vSphere® Replication™ to optimize the performance of your vSphere virtual environment.
Technical professionals with system administration skills and operators responsible for managing virtual machines using ESXi and vCenter Server
This course has the following prerequisites:
- System administration experience on Microsoft, Linux, and Solaris
- Understanding of basic network and storage concepts
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|