Windows 10 Features for a Mobile Workforce: Managing and Maintaining Devices in the Enterprise
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 897 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Learn to manage Windows 10 desktop and application deployments as well as cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprises.
This course is the third of four courses in the Windows 10 Features for a Mobile Workforce XSeries, which has been created to help you prepare for Microsoft certification Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Using PowerShell 5.0
- Installing and configuring client Hyper-V
- User Experience Virtualization (UE-V)
- Understanding and Using Remote Desktop Services
- Using Remote Assistance
- IT support administratot
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
- Candidates can take this exam and meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows device support technician or a Windows device system administrator.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|