Windows 10 Features for a Mobile Workforce: Windows and Devices in the Enterprise
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 904 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course describes the preparation steps for a successful deployment of Windows 10 in an enterprise environment by using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and System Center Configuration Manager. It also explains the other methods available today for migrating to Windows 10.
This course is the second of four courses in the Windows 10 Features for a Mobile Workforce XSeries, which has been created to help you prepare for Microsoft certification Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Plan desktop and device deployment
- Plan and implement a Microsoft Intune device management solution
- Configure networking
- Manage updates and recovery
- IT support administrator
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies.
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|