About this course:
Confused about the new security features of Windows 10? Worry no more, this course outlines all the security features and architecture along with their deployment methods to help you gain complete knowledge and insights.
Microsoft has no doubt outdone themselves with the security enhancement on this one, they have implemented the more secure operating system at each layer of the architecture, which will eliminate the surface attacks and protect the system from different threats. With this course, you will be able to join an expert team and learn more about the security in Windows 10.
The course starts with Windows 10 Defensive Stack, which is the core of the security features. This course will teach you the configuration for endpoint security and also explore more security toolkits such as Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Exploit Guard.
This course will help you get hands-on knowledge of both built-in and an end to end encryptions for the ecosystem. With the help of classes, pop quizzes, and final assessment you will be a Windows Security Expert in no time.
Thanks to Andrew Warren, Lesley Kipling, Erdal Ozkaya, Neil Carpenter, Sami Laiho, Raymond Comvalius, Seth Moore, Michiko Short, Mike Terrill, Amitai Rottem, Randy Treit for contributing selflessly to the course.
At the end of this course, you would have strong concepts of:
- The present condition of the underlying security landscape
- Current Windows 10 security features as well the architecture
- Mitigation threats
- Explore the Windows 10 security services
- Security External Infrastructure
- Configuration of Group Policy Objects (GPO)
The target audience for this course is:
- Windows Server Administrator
- Admin, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows 10
- Networking Technologies in Windows 10
- Active Directory (AD)
- Experience of Windows Server Administration