Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Windows 7 is a version of Microsoft Windows, which is an operating system for computers. This Microsoft Windows 7 Advanced Course is designed for you to give you some experience with Windows, preferably Windows 7. In this course will learn some of the more advanced techniques for working with the Windows 7 environment. Here you will get to know how to make Windows 7 work for you, networking with Windows 7, maintaining and optimizing your computer, you will learn about Hardware and Software.
The average salary for IT Help Desk Technician is $43,835 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Protect and manage files
- Install devices
- Manage user accounts
- Configure networks
- Conduct system restore operations
This course is intended for:
- All students of all academic backgrounds.
The only prerequisite for this course is that students must have fully functional Windows 7 Operating system.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Unit 01 - User Accounts
Unit 02 - Devices and Printers
Unit 03 - File Management and Protection
Unit 04 - Programs and Utilities
Unit 05 - Networks and Mobile Computing
Unit 06 - Security
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's