Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Windows 7 is a version of Microsoft Windows, which is an operating system for computers. This course will introduce the Windows 7 environment to students with little to no experience working with the Windows operating system. Students will be introduced to topics such as the start menu, the desktop, managing files, folders, and libraries, as well as options for customizing the Windows 7 environment.
The average salary for IT Help Desk Technician is $43,835 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- The start menu
- File management
- The desktop
- Customizing settings on Windows 7
This course is intended for:
- All students of all academic backgrounds.
The only prerequisite for this course is that students must have fully functional Windows 7 Operating system.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Unit 01 - The Windows 7 Environment
Unit 02 - Files, Folders, and Libraries
Unit 03 - Managing Content
Unit 04 - Customizing the Environment
Unit 05 - Internet Explorer 8
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's